Find out the pitch rates at the L’Espérance campsite, which is next to the sea in Normandy and equipped with a water park.
Book your pitch for tent, caravan or camper van for your next holiday at the four star campsite L’Espérance in the department of La Manche. Come and spend your holiday in a place with a warm atmosphere and a setting that is respectful towards the environment and suitable for both young and old. Find out right now the rates for our campsite in Normandy with its water park.
RATES FOR 2022
(Overnight stay from 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock)
|HIGH SEASON||OFF SEASON|
|09/07 > 23/07|
21/08 > 28/08
|23/07 > 21/08||01/04 > 09/07|
28/08 > 15/10
|Pitch + vehicle + one or two people + electricity 10 Amp||35.00 €||39.00€||26.50€|
|Children less than one year old||Free|
|Children from one to ten years old||4.60€||5.00€||3.60€|
|Pets (cats and dogs)||3.30€||3.50€||2.60€|
|Visitor pass for more than two hours (9am-10pm)||4.20€||4.20€||3.00€|
|Visitor pass with swimming pool entry (9am-10pm)||6.00€||6.00€||4.20€|
|Tourist tax per person over 18 years old||0.60€||0.60€||0.60€|
Discount: 10% off all stays in high season of over twenty-one nights
Camper van one night stay special offer: 18 Euros
From April 1st to July 9 and from August 28 to October 15th
One or two people + electricity maximum one night
Check in after 6pm, check out before 10am
The price includes
The price does not include
Check in and check out times
- Check in time: from 3pm to 7pm
- Check out time: before 12 o’clock
- In case of late arrival please let us know by telephone.
- After hours reception is at the bar and restaurant of the campsite.
- The deadline for late arrivals is 9 pm.
Book now in full confidence.
If you can’t come to the campsite through decisions made by the powers at be because of the Covid-19 crisis:
- Lockdown in the area where you live during your stay,
- The campsite is placed in a lockdown zone,
- A quarantine period is established for holidaymakers coming to the area where the campsite is located.
- The borders between the region where you live and the campsite are closed during your holiday dates because of the Covid-19 crisis.
->You will receive a refund for any money you have already paid when you cancel your holiday (except for insurance costs).
Booking your pitch
Use our on-line booking service or contact us by e-mail or telephone to take an option on the dates you want, before sending us the printable booking form. We will send you confirmation once your request has been registered. You can pay your deposit by bank transfer. For security reasons please ask for our bank details by e-mail.